Chesapeake Pain Center's team of highly trained nurses, billing specialists, and medical assitants are some of the best in the business. Our staff is devoted to providing all of our patients with top-quality care.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Master of Medical Science, Emory University School of Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- MMSc (Master of Medical Science) from Emory University
- Physician Assistant Certification from Emory University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
About Dr. Bury
Dr. Alex Bury is licensed in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric emergency assessment. He is also licensed by the American Heart Association in CPR. He enjoys football and live music.
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified in Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology
- M.D., University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine, University of Connecticut Medical School
- Residency in Anesthesia, Tufts University-Springfield
- Fellowship in Pain Medicine, Penn State Medical Center
About Dr. Lee
Dr. Benjamin Lee is dedicated to improving the quality of life for his patients through treatment plans specifically tailored to the individual needs of each patient. He enjoys biking, reading, skiing, and kayaking.